The aim of expat coaching is to assist you in finding a balanced and happy life once living away from your home country. Living abroad can be very exciting, but can be also a huge challenge for the expatriate.
Some of the common challenges that expatriates may have:
• Making the decision to go abroad
• Solving problems related to their decision for the family
• Finding their way in the destination country
• Joining foreign companies
• Understanding and managing cultural differences
• Defining and achieving objectives
• Keeping in touch with their country / organisation
I lived and worked 10 years abroad in executive roles in multinationals in France, Ireland and The Netherlands before returning to Spain. I combine this experience and coaching methodologies to empower professionals that face similar challenges to the ones I overcame.
My mission is to support expatriates to rapidly overcome challenges related with living abroad. Working abroad should always be an exciting and unforgetable experience.
Let your experience be a personal and professional success.
• Support, understanding and inspiration.
• Strategies for coping with the challenges involved in relocating abroad.
• Insights that will help you rapidly feel confident and self assured in your new environment.
• Reduction of pressure and stress related to moving abroad. This enables you to enthiusiastically approach each day with a sense of purpose.
• Creation of a life abroad taking full advantage of all the new opportunities and experiences available to you.