The aim of expat coaching is to assist you in finding a balanced and happy life once living away from your home country. Living abroad can be very exciting, but can be also a huge challenge for the expatriate.
Some of the common challenges that expatriates may have:
- Making the decision to go abroad
- Solving problems related to their decision for the family
- Finding their way in the destination country
- Joining foreign companies
- Understanding and managing cultural differences
- Defining and achieving objectives
- Keeping in touch with their country / organisation
I lived and worked 10 years abroad in executive roles in multinationals in France, Ireland and The Netherlands before returning to Spain. I combine this experience and coaching methodologies to empower professionals that face similar challenges to the ones I overcame.
My mission is to support expatriates to rapidly overcome challenges related with living abroad. Working abroad should always be an exciting and unforgetable experience.
Let your experience be a personal and professional success.
- Support, understanding and inspiration.
- Strategies for coping with the challenges involved in relocating abroad.
- Insights that will help you rapidly feel confident and self assured in your new environment.
- Reduction of pressure and stress related to moving abroad. This enables you to enthiusiastically approach each day with a sense of purpose.
- Creation of a life abroad taking full advantage of all the new opportunities and experiences available to you.